Menu sales(@) 0034 965 322 863 Orihuela Costa (03189) Sophia Business Centre, 11

Search Properties

Premises / Commercial / Orihuela Costa / Playa Flamenca

FREEHOLD 429.000 399.000 € RENT 1650 € month

This stunning multi-use commercial unit is one of the largest and most comfortable venues along the coast. It is in a secondary location next door to Zenia Boulevard (who boasted 13 million visitors in 2015). As it is, this spacious venue is ideally suited as a restaurant (with A3 use) or for shows, cabarets, weddings, large parties and events. This opportunity combines 3 units totaling a massive 358m2 with a large kitchen and storage areas, bars, music control area, wooden dance floor and comfortable furniture. The kitchen and restaurant equipment are available as an optional extra at a very reasonable price.

Included is air conditioning, floor to ceiling mirrors on one wall, rich curtains, stretch ceilings and comfortable seating. It has a very large terrace with an enclosed area for dining and relaxing. There is no traspaso and the rent is only 1,650€ p/m or 399,000€ to buy the freehold, it is also possible to buy one unit at a time and thus reducing your rent pro-rata as you acquire each unit. The rental contract will be for 5 to 10 years.

Opening Licence

In order to open and run a new business in Spain it is OBLIGATORY to have an opening licence in your (or your company) name. With most municipalities in Spain (including Torrevieja), it is not permitted to open a business without having an opening licence in place, however, because of the backlog in Orihuela Costa it is possible to open once renovation work has been completed and an opening licence application has been made to the town hall, so if you want to open a shop or café-bar and you have done all this you could open the next day.

It then takes at least one month for the town hall inspectors to inspect that all work has been completed according to regulations and the plans submitted. Other types of businesses/uses must comply with a whole range of varying regulations, a café-bar is totally different to a pub, an engineer is essential.

Before signing any contract or paying any deposit it is highly advisable that you employ the services of a qualified engineer or architect. For a small fee of 150€, an engineer will check that the property or properties you are interested in, are fit for purpose. The engineer will advise you what work and paperwork you will need, to obtain an opening licence. If all that is needed to obtain an opening licence (rarely) is to change the name, then the cost will be 350€. Normally an electrical project and opening licence project will cost about 1,600€ however most engineers will deduct the original 150€ from this price. Payments are subject to 21% IVA (reclaimable).

We are happy to give you the contact details of an English speaking, well experienced engineer who has specialised in dealing with the town halls in this area (Orihuela Costa, Torrevieja, Torre and Pilar del la Horadada), Carlos Gimenez 615 552 564,

Click here for important information:


Make an enquiry

  • Ref: 20-5050
  • m 358 m²
  • m POA m²
  • Coast: 1400 m
  • Air Conditioning
  • Furniture
  • Household appliances
  • Parking Space
  • Terraces
  • Storage Room

Energy rating: In Process

New properties See more properties Resale properties See more properties Commercial properties See more properties

Featured Properties

Sell your property Do you have a property to sell in Orihuela Costa?

Golf Sun Spanish Properties

Contact Express

Legal note - Privacy

Sitemap Legal note Privacy Design: Mediaelx Golf Sun Spanish Properties © 2017 Golf Sun Europe S.L.

Use of cookies: According to current legislation we inform you that this site uses cookies to enhance the browsing experience and for statistical purposes. By continuing navigation accepting understand our COOKIES POLICY